ooooopsies lol

sassy
on 8/19/04 2:29 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
well i must say i am having many mixed feelings.... first of all, i found out today that the liquid diet is not 2 weeks... but it is 2 days, to go along with the bowel cleansing lol so i am feeling reallyyyyyyy dumb right about now lol but i was relieved to hear it, so me and my mil made a real dinner. i guess my tummy got used to not having real food in it, because it procrastinated against me and i now no longer have dinner lol sorry guys about the mix up, i was really struggling with it already and wanted to cheat so bad, but now i guess i went through it for nothing. thanks for being supportive though, when i was feeling discouraged about it, i came and read the posts, and knew i could and would do it. but now looks like i dont have to :D
Cori T.
on 8/19/04 3:23 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Just think of it as practice for you *really* need to do it for 2 days.
Kimanne B
on 8/19/04 4:04 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
lmao you goof
JustHat
on 8/19/04 4:27 pm - NM
If I told you I was , would you drive over here and kick me? I guess there is a bright side. You are really ready when the time comes. Go have some good Mexican food for me.
ncarter11
on 8/20/04 1:51 am - Edmonds, WA
That is a *teensy* bit funny, Renee. That is so something I would do! I'm glad you are getting a second chance with your favorite foods! Have a great day!
latzylove
on 8/20/04 2:26 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Renee Your lucky to only have to do liquids 2 days. They wanted me on them 10 days prior to surgery but the moved my date up from the 24th to the 16th. I had to only end of doing in 5 days prior to and now I'm post op I''m on liquids and protein only for approx 1 mo. Your body will do just fine it's my brain that's the problem(lol).Your in my prayers...{{hugs}}
Most Active