HELP?!?!

Alexandrea V.
on 8/18/04 11:12 pm - Ellensburg, WA
Hi, I am not sure where to go from here (now that I am in the message boards) lol. Little about me: Age: 23 Gender: Female Insurance: DSHS (straigh/no Healthy Options or ANYthing) I'll try to make this brief as I know this site is full of us who need help. I am 23 yrs. old, 5 foot, & weigh ~225. I need all the help I can get. I have Medicaid and there is NO way for me to finance it. I don't know where to go from here. My whole life surrounds itself with Helping others just like all of us (now or in the past). I am an Exercise Science major and Dance minor (Comp Sci/Math) minors as well. I do not have ALL the severe problems from being obese, but I have a lot that deal with my Lupus and Antiphospholipid Antibodies on top of the problems that will occur as I get older are directly related to obesity. I am really tired...so bare with me...... I need help please on how I can get approved??? PLEASE anyone someone?? Kountess at hotmail dot com. Alexandrea
ncarter11
on 8/19/04 2:17 am - Edmonds, WA
About half way down this list there is a few that list medicaid for insurance. http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgery+insurers+in+washington.html?Page=8 I also heard recently about a freind of a friend (in a similar situation as you here in WA) who is having the surgery done thru a program of some kind... I really don't know anything more at this point, but I'll see if I can get the details for you. Take care and be blessed! Nan
Zalyna H.
on 9/27/04 7:47 am - Ellensburg, WA
Alexandrea- Hi! I am in kind of the same spot you are. I am 5' 2 1/2 and weigh 257. My husbands insurance doesn't cover this kind of surgery either. I don't know what to do! I just seem to be gaining more and more weight! I am tired all the time and I have a husband and 2 kids. I wish I could get some energy. I have been depressed for 11 years. I just started taking meds for it last year. My whole family is overweight(morbid) and I don't want to live like this. I need some serious help. Thanks for your time! Zalyna
Most Active