Looking for a great plastic surgeon who will work with my insurance

Collette J.
on 8/18/04 4:41 pm - Seattle, WA
I need alot of work done, and I have pretty good insurance through microsoft. The doctors I have called locally (egrari, others) won't work with my insurance, won't help me to submit or walk me through the process, adovocate on my behalf or anything. Does anybody have a great plastic surgeon in Washington (I'd travel if needed, but prefer one within a 3 hour range of Seattle) who will work with me on the insurance? I almost certainly can't pay the doctor up front - I really need the insurance to cover, and want to partner with my doctor on this. Help please? Collette
talkingkatz
on 8/20/04 7:10 pm - Maple Valley, WA
If you find one will you let me know too????
(deactivated member)
on 8/20/04 8:46 pm - Yakima, WA
Check out Dr. Partington at Partington plastics in Redmond. His listing here at OH is here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/proProfile.php?N=981 He accepts many insurances and is an old pro at dealing with them Good luck! Hugs, Toots
Cathie H.
on 8/23/04 1:21 am - Renton, WA
Dr Dry is the greatest. I had a lower body lift and hernia repair. He works with insurance, but most insurances suck when is comes to plastic surgery. He is in Kirkland. Give him a call. 425-821-6000
Most Active