Just a quick note to let ...

skudoozie
on 8/18/04 2:42 am - Elk, WA
Just a quick note to let you all know, I am doing great! my surgery was two weeks ago and I am feeling well, no complications and I have lost 24 pounds in the past two weeks. Yahoo!!!!! Suzie
calvoso
on 8/18/04 3:09 am - My hometown, WA
Suzie, Congratulations. I'm glad your doing so well. Please keep us updated. I always like to hear from a fellow spokanite. Calvin
tinktee
on 8/18/04 4:33 am - Spanaway, WA
Suzieeeeee, I'm so happy to see your post!!! CONGRATS on the wl 24 big ones, WOW! rootbeer! What else has been improving with you due to the surgery? Wasn't your doc Jeffrey Hunter? Ok kiddo talk to you soon. SIWL, Tee
skudoozie
on 8/18/04 5:28 am - Elk, WA
The biggest difference I hve found so far is that when I shower, I can stand the whole time now and it is MUCH easier to wash next to impossible and impossible too! (if you now what I mean...) Suzie
pat9047
on 8/18/04 4:41 am - CO
Good to see you again. I am happy that your surgery went well!!!!
Kimanne B
on 8/18/04 8:08 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Suziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm so glad you're home and doing so well! Congrats on such great weightloss! We missed you here on the board Keep us posted, God Bless, Kimanne
ncarter11
on 8/18/04 8:19 am - Edmonds, WA
I am thrilled to know that you are well and about your WL totals! Good on you for both! Thanks so much for taking the time to post an update. We look forward to hearing more about your experience. Take care and God bless! Nan
ebonynurse8654
on 8/18/04 9:23 am - Lakewood, WA
Suzie glad you're home and your surgery went well. Congratulations on the weight loss.
Paula W.
on 8/18/04 3:31 pm - Des Moines, WA
Congratulations Suzi! I am glad you are feeling good and everything went well. Take Care of Yourself, Paula
JustHat
on 8/18/04 4:19 pm - NM
Suzie, it is good to hear from you. I am so happy for you that things are going so well. Let's all toast with a protein shake to you. ~Hat
Most Active