here we go...

sassy
on 8/17/04 4:11 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i have 49 minutes left of real food... i can eat food until midnight, after that it is a liquid diet until my surgery. my husband is sitting at the kitchen table munching on chips very loudly, reading the paper, and being extra sensitive lol oh well... here we go guys! time to hang on.... i hope i can do this...
ebonynurse8654
on 8/17/04 4:45 pm - Lakewood, WA
You can do it....we're all here for you. Just think pretty soon you'll be on the losing side.
Tanja Y
on 8/17/04 4:53 pm - Wahiawa, HI
Tell the man to share the chips! LOL You still have a few minutes left. So how many days of liquid diet do you have to do? You can do it girl, you know that! ~Tanja
sassy
on 8/17/04 6:03 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
2 weeks!! i am doing it until i have my surgery... i want to know for a fact that my mind and body are very ready for this... if i can't handle a pre op liquid diet, then i am not going to be able to handle this surgery... but if anyone mentions mcdonalds or any other kind of food, i will kill lol jk
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 5:04 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Renee, Just think......... you're on your way!!! You can do it, I know you can! Tell hubbie to take his chips and go to the other room *lol* I'm rootin' for ya! Love ya, Kimanne ps....... back to the spandex .. uhmm.. I mean Olympics:D
sassy
on 8/17/04 6:01 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
the sad part is he was in the other room lol but my hearing is very selective and as soon as i hear wrappers my ears stand up like a dog hearing something exciting lol so far so good though, i am just hyped up on tea again and premenstrual... which means i am going to be killing someone if i dont get to get a chocolate IV lol
JustHat
on 8/18/04 4:23 pm - NM
You did better than I would have. I would have been sitting on DH's chest while he watched me eat those chips.
Chanise D.
on 8/17/04 5:28 pm - Lakewood, WA
I hope you got to enjoy your beloved cookies and milk in those last few minutes.....I know your going to miss them...
sassy
on 8/17/04 5:58 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
lol i'm so bad... i made a batch of fudge filled chocolate chip cookies this afternoon, and they are gone lol but i had help, my dh and mil and of course, the baby... all had to help me devour them lol but i had the most lol
Most Active