6 days to go

Cat99
on 8/17/04 3:42 pm - Bremerton, WA
Went for presurgery check and last visit with the doc today. So its all a go. Thanks for all your support and kind words on here. It is good to know that you are here with your advice and experiences. I'm sure I will be posting questions pre-op! When I went through my lumpectomy surgery 5 years ago for breast cancer, it was a site like this that kept me sane. You women (and men) are so wonderful to be so helpful and sharing (and candid!). Thanks so much for the encouragement and support that you give to others and have given to me. I am excited and nervous about having this done but I am fully committed to going ahead with this surgery, I have fears but will put them aside and trust in God that I will come through this with good results. I have a wonderful doctor and a great husband who will be staying with me the first night. What more can I ask for? Thanks to all of you for your stories and your advice. Mary (Scheduled VBG 8/23/04-Bremerton, WA)
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 5:07 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congrats Mary! I will pray for you and your family Keep us posted on your progress. Love God, Kimanne
Paula W.
on 8/18/04 3:36 pm - Des Moines, WA
Well Congratulations on your approval. I will pray for you as well Good Luck and please let me know how it all went. Paula
Most Active