Back from the hospital @ 3:45am

Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 3:06 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Paula! Usually I go with Valley but for some reason I chose Auburn last night... as it turned out, everyone was full lol... Xoxo Kimanne
amanda B.
on 8/17/04 2:53 pm - renton, WA
Kimanne , I am sorry your little one was sick, it is so hard on us Mommies when we cant fix it. fyi in the future, call 911 , in Auburn most of the time, the Aid car transports to the hospital (no ambulance fee) , you will get seen sooner too. and 911 doesnt cost you a thing. (i work for the 911 center ) hugs to you and your little one. Amanda Briggs
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 3:00 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Amanda!!!!! Oh my gosh, I used to work for VC in Kent... is that where you work??
ebonynurse8654
on 8/17/04 4:43 pm - Lakewood, WA
Hi Kimanne, Glad your little one didn't have to stay in the hospital, and that she will get better. As a single mom of three I have had my fill of hospital runs. Fortunately my oldest is 29 and my youngest is now 16. Give her lots of love and I will keep you both in my prayers.
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 5:13 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Deborah! Oh yes, I'm a single mom too, but I only have the one daughter and she's a handful *lol* She's 16 going on 25 Or so she thinks, until she gets sick! Thanks for the prayers, I'll keep you in ours as well
Most Active