Back from the hospital @ 3:45am

Kimanne B
on 8/16/04 8:56 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thank you everyone for your prayers, I knew you all would come thru for us! Well, we got to the hospital around 8:50 or so... and sat there until 2:00am until they could see my daughter.. grr.... Seems like everyone got hurt tonight! I called Valley Medical, they were full... I called Saint Francis, they were full... so we decided to stay where we were. After doing some testing, it turns out my daughter had a HUGE infection in her lymph nodes, tonsils and worked its way up into her mouth and ear! Good news is, she's ok... she's takin' mondo doses of antibiotics and anti-inflamatory drugs, but whatever it takes right? Thank you all for your prayers We appreciate them, and will keep you in ours tonight. X0X0 Kimanne
tinktee
on 8/17/04 1:52 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi girl, Just wanted to drop u a note before I head out for Everett. It was a relief to read your post. When our babies are sick we worry so much. Ok then I will talk to you soon. Love, Tee
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 5:15 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Terry, where are youuuuuuuuu I miss you
Chanise D.
on 8/17/04 6:20 am - Lakewood, WA
Happy to hear that your princess is okay...ERs are so suckey these days...
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 6:29 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks so much And YESSSS ER's are terrible nowadays!! God Bless all of you
Amanda P.
on 8/17/04 7:49 am - Wa
Awww Kimanne, sorry to hear about your daughter. And then having to sit through ER hell. Its such a helpless feeling when are little ones are sick, you can only do so much and its never enough to make them feel better. Im glad to hear she will be ok, I hope she feels better soon. Take care.......Amanda
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 11:15 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thank you so much Amanda
Cori T.
on 8/17/04 11:20 am - Neah Bay, WA
Oh no, sorry our Mommy heart had to go through that. No mother wants to see their child ill! Hope she's feeling much better now that she has some meds.
Kimanne B
on 8/17/04 12:48 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Cori (hugs)
Paula W.
on 8/17/04 1:42 pm - Des Moines, WA
I am glad She will be OK. How awful having to wait SO long. Highline in Burien I have had pretty good luck with. But just in case this happens again please trust me AVOID The small er in Tukwila Riverton My Son has had some real bad experiences there.
Most Active