Hi I'm a newbie to WA message boards

Lisa R.
on 8/16/04 1:51 pm - Veradale, WA
Hi Trishia, I had my surgery on 8/2/04. I took slippers - carmex - pads ( I started my period two days before surgery) and shampoo/toothbrush etc. I took some magazines but never got around to reading them. Make sure you buy a body pillow for when you get home - I'ts a bit hard to get comfortable the first 3-4 days in bed. My surgery went great! I am two weeks out today and have lost 17 pounds. I have never thrown up and feel pretty darn good. Getting stronger each day. I know there are post that say the first few weeks they feel miserable/ were in pain / couldn't keep food down etc. Just remember - everbody is so different. I have been very fortunate and have not experienced any of that to date and I will pray that you will not either! Best Wishes! Lisa
lightlyspice
on 8/16/04 3:08 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Trishia, Welcome! May God continue to bless you and your family and may he touch the hands of your surgeon, guiding them as they preform a blessing for your life.
tinktee
on 8/16/04 4:26 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Trishia, welcome to the OH support. This is the best place around, great people, loads of information and fun getting to know other's. Happy to have you aboard! sister in weight loss, Tee
Most Active