I'm Home

latzylove
on 8/15/04 9:47 pm - Tacoma, WA
Got home last night from St Francis. Surgery went great. Passed my CT scan yesterday..no leaks.Slept good last night but my morphine wore off I made sure I took the liquid vicodin like clock work during the night.Dh has been very attentive as well as my kids, and parents.Thank you all so much for your encoragement and prayers. I you all. well I'm going to head back to bed. I didn't sleep in the hospital because my room mate snored very loud plus every half hour it seemed like a nurse, the lab or somebody was coming in for something. I'll keep you posted. {{hugs}} for now. God is so good!!
Cori T.
on 8/15/04 11:43 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Good luck w/everything! Sorry your prep was awful. Did you have to take a pill and then bottles of gunk? I remember having to do that when i had to have a lower GI. I actually wish I could do that way for surgery instead of 2 days of liquid diet. I expect that after surgery, not before. LOL
ncarter11
on 8/16/04 1:26 am - Edmonds, WA
How wonderful that you'll have mom, dad and DH there for you!!! Yeah!! You are in our prayers! I know He'll take care of you! God bless, Nan
tinktee
on 8/16/04 1:28 am - Spanaway, WA
You go girl!!!!!!! Happy to hear family will be by your side. Talk to you soon. Bless you! SIWL Tee
pat9047
on 8/16/04 1:40 am - CO
Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers!!!
Kimanne B
on 8/16/04 7:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Latzyyyyy! I'm so excited for you! I'm keepin' you in my prayers for a safe surgery and quick recovery ((HUGS)) Glad you have family that can be there for you as well! Mwuahhhhhhhhh Let us know when you're home. Love God, Kimanne
sassy
on 8/16/04 10:10 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
we will be praying for you latzy!! keep us updated on how you are doing when you are up to it!! {{{{{super big web hugs}}}}}
Hilda R.
on 8/16/04 12:23 pm - Bucoda, WA
Latzy, Been there, done that Prep.....I totally agree. Now, just as soon as you can, WALK, WALK, WALK It really does help speed the healing. God Bless, and may you have a smooth surgery. Hilda
Amanda P.
on 8/18/04 12:30 pm - Wa
WOOOOOHOOOO Im so happy to hear your surgery went well. I've been wondering how you were doing. CONGRATS Latzy on the begining of your new healthier, happier, life. Prayers for a quick, pain free recovery. Warmest wishes........Amanda
Most Active