Anyone know if Hat called yet???

Kimanne B
on 8/15/04 7:34 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Just wondering if you're around Hat, and if you've called yet??? Or if anyone else on this board has heard from her? Thanks in advance
sassy
on 8/15/04 7:59 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i just tried calling her, to check how she is and if she called dr. weber. all i got was her voicemail, but i left a message for her to call me back, so hopefully she will.
Dan G.
on 8/15/04 11:32 am - spokane, wa
Just sat down in front of the computer Has hat returned your call yet ? If you hear from her tell her she's in our prayers
tinktee
on 8/15/04 1:20 pm - Spanaway, WA
I just wrote Hat trying to incourage her to go to the ER. I also ask if she had a ride to get there. Think I know why she was waiting, she doesn't want to be a bother or could be embarrassed. How many of us have felt that way? Boy I sure have! Or thinking I will get better soon! A good friend of mine went thru that, throwing up and she had a Hernia. Let's pray it's nothing serious. Let's e-mail people and ask them to pray for Hat, Ok? God bless, Tee
Kimanne B
on 8/15/04 2:27 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Ok, I'm prayin'... and prayin' hard... Dear Lord, I pray for our sister in weight loss, Hat, Lord let your healing love surround her in her time of recovery. Dear Father, in your name I pray, amen! guys, have you heard from her?? please post if you do thanks
Most Active