kimanne?????

sassy
on 8/14/04 3:54 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
where are you hiding at???? come out come out wherever you are..... lol
Chanise D.
on 8/14/04 4:02 pm - Lakewood, WA
Hello night owl..... Do you mind if bother you with a few ???? My group appt. is WED with doctor Egg....the 1st of many I am sure...Hat told me to make an appt. with my PCP...I have tried to make an appt with my PCP to schedule the other appts, but she is booked... After I get all my appts. how do I get with a civillian doctor....Is it a long process? Do you chose your doc or are they chosen for you.... Is it best to have it done at MAMC... I am excited, nervous and confused...
sassy
on 8/14/04 4:21 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
sure, i am on messenger if you want to talk there.... it will be quicker.... i am gong to shoot you an email with my screen name, so just IM me when you get it
JustHat
on 8/14/04 7:24 pm - NM
"Hat told me to make an appt. with my PCP..." Sorry, I got ahead of you. I thought you were head off to Dr. Weber's orientation. Not the Madigan one. After Dr. W's orientation, you will have a whole list of appointments to ask for. But, if you decide to wait and go with Madigan, then they will put in referrals for everything you need. Only you can decide where you want your surgery. Renee is happy to be going to MAMC. But, I prefered Dr. W. I would suggest that you at least go to Dr. W's orientation and hear what he has to say. It is free and you don't need a referral for it. If you decide that you want to have him do your surgery, then call TriWest and tell them you want to have a civilian do your surgery since the wait at MAMC is so long. Your going to be on your way soon. Good luck.
Kimanne B
on 8/15/04 2:04 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Sorry Girllllllllllll lol I was watching the Olympics!! I stayed up way too late watching them.. it's 9am and I feel like going back to bed! Hopefully I'll talk to you tonight if I don't get caught up in them again *lol* Take care sweetie, I'll talk to ya' soon Kimanne
sassy
on 8/15/04 8:06 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
no more olympics!! all that spandex isn't good for your brain lol i will be on around 11 tonight, and i always have messenger on, so just buzz me. see ya crazy lol
Kimanne B
on 8/15/04 12:06 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
but but but.... but the guys in the pool!! hehehe I love the olympics *lol* I'm going to go watch them now ciao baby
ebonynurse8654
on 8/15/04 1:42 pm - Lakewood, WA
Girl now you're talking I too love all those rippling muscles and testosterone..LOL You are such a sweetheart. Without your help on the medicare information I would have been running around in circles. Now I can have most of the pre-op test done before I even get on medicare. Well it's back to the boys in the pool.....
Kimanne B
on 8/15/04 2:24 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yes! I love them! Ohhh and all the different cultured men too yeehawww *lol* Ok, I'll wipe up the drool now! I'm so glad you're getting things taken care of! Keep in touch, k? Let me know how it goes Back to the yummie guys
ebonynurse8654
on 8/15/04 2:40 pm - Lakewood, WA
Ummm yes indeed, love that track and field,gymnastics,volleyball,rowing,basketball...well let's just say I love it all......LOL
Most Active