Angel wanted!!

karenyt
on 8/14/04 11:38 am - Renton, WA
I am scared, excited and looking forward to being on the other side of the weight issue soon. My pre-op at WISH Center, Renton is 08-23-04 and if all goes well then, please God, surgery is set with Dr. Strain and Dr. A assisting for 09-15-2004. I didn't realize there would be two doctors there until I scheduled the surgery with WISH and Staci told me that my chart was flagged for Dr. A to assist too. I think it's because of my BMI, but not sure. Has anyone else heard of this? I would love to have an angel. Anyone with experience, support to offer, skills at pampering the scared and neurotic please apply!! Thanks and see you all on the other side. This support site is a real blessing to us all!! Karen Thompson RNY open 09-15-2004 WISH Center Dr. Strain and Dr. A
amanda B.
on 8/14/04 6:52 pm - renton, WA
Karen , I will be there on the 20, if we dont get angels we can just try to support each other. the second appointment is really good, keep up with your logs and your exercise, I can tell you, you will feel much better after your pre-op visit. I have found Nectar to be a god send, I can really see me using this stuff a lot the first 2 weeks. Im having the laproscopic and I have both surgeons too. so who knows, but I am glad they are both going to be in there. Take care, see you on the losing side. Amanda
karenyt
on 8/15/04 7:04 am - Renton, WA
Great to hear from you and good luck on your surgery. I'll be glad to be your support and really appreciate your being mine too. Keep up your happy thoughts and concentrate on crossing over to the "losing side" as of 08-20. WOW!! Take care and let me know what I can do to help you. Karen Thompson
tinktee
on 8/15/04 1:45 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi ladies, well it look's like you two have each other for angel's. That's how Kimanne and I started out just like that. Happy you two have the same doctor, the same with me and my angel we have doctors that work together. SIWL, TEE
Tammy _.
on 8/15/04 2:38 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Karen, the way that I understand it, the laproscopic surgery needs two surgeons regardless of the patient's bmi. I believe that the assistant surgeon mainly holds the liver back so that it doesn't obstruct the other surgeon's view. Good luck with your angel hunting. Can't wait until I need one, too. Tammy
Most Active