Your too kind.

tinktee
on 8/13/04 5:09 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi everyone, thank you for sending e-mails congradulating me on my surgery date. Could you all imagine what this journey would be like if we didn't have the support from one another? WoW, I think it would be a terrifying experience. :-l Thank God this isn't the case and we have one another other to lean on. SIWL, Tee
latzylove
on 8/13/04 2:06 pm - Tacoma, WA
Terry, I agree this journey is a lot easier with all the wonderful OH family.I am so blessed to have found such wonderful people here. I wouldn't have made it this far with out all of you
talkingkatz
on 8/13/04 5:40 pm - Maple Valley, WA
This site is so great. Have been looking at this nearly every day. Since I've been thinking about the surgery so much - it REALLY helps to go through this with other people on the website. I need to hook up with some real life support groups soon, though. Therapist tells me that will be key to success after surgery. P.S. I keep going in and out of incognito. Was Sandy F from Kent, then Jan s from Maple Valley. Now, Kiki from MV. The 2nd ones true, but am such a chicken liver sometimes - I'm afraid somebody I know will read my posts - isn't THAT silly??!!!!
Most Active