another profile question

Cori T.
on 8/13/04 3:57 am - Neah Bay, WA
Ok, I can't figure out how to get my date posted in the surgical page and that it shows up next to my name like many of you have. I tried following directions that the surgery page says, but I don't see the "I have a date" link they say is in my profile page. HELP TIA
sassy
on 8/13/04 4:50 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
if you go to the page where your admin stuff is, not the page where you actually type in your profile info, but the one right before that, you have all kinds of surverys and different little things you can click on... and down towards the very bottom it says in blue, i have a date. just click there and it will take you to what you want to do. i know its confusing, but i hope it helps.
Amanda P.
on 8/13/04 4:50 am - Wa
Hello Cori, click on your profile at the top, then you'll have to sign in to your page, then you should be at the page where the little scale dude is at with a bunch of stuff you can do, in the middle row scroll down and you'll see "Ive got a date" after you do that you go to the "update insurance" page, and change your status to "surgery scheduled" Hope this helps......Amanda
Cori T.
on 8/13/04 7:45 am - Neah Bay, WA
Thanks Amanda, I think I've gotten in figured out! I then looked at the surgery page and was surprised to see another "Cori" having surgery on the same date!
Most Active