3 more days

latzylove
on 8/13/04 1:06 am - Tacoma, WA
They moved my date up to Aug 16th!! I was on the 24th. I have been trying to post on here for 3 days now but the site has been having issues I think. I am very anxious Please keep me in your prayers. I will be at St Francis in Federal Way. See you on the losing side. I can't wait to be a loser
ncarter11
on 8/13/04 2:06 am - Edmonds, WA
Latzy!!! Sooo soon now! You are in my prayers for peace and health! It's kinda exciting that your date was bumped up. Less time to stress! We are all anxious to hear of your progress. I will keep you in prayer! Many, many blessings! Nan
Tanja Y
on 8/13/04 2:42 am - Wahiawa, HI
That's just great that they moved your date up! Big mega congratulations Good luck! ~Tanja
Cori T.
on 8/13/04 3:59 am - Neah Bay, WA
Wow, that is close! Hope you have as painfree recovery as possible!!
tinktee
on 8/13/04 4:43 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Latzy, you are so pretty! You are going to look marvelous darling. Who is your surgeon? You know maybe my angel and I can come to see you after surgery, whatcha think? CONGRATS to YOU! SIWL, Tee
Amanda P.
on 8/13/04 4:59 am - Wa
Hello Latzy, WOW how exciting, just 3 more days. I'm sure you'll do GREAT!!! I will be having my surgery next month at St. Francis also, so you have to give me the scoop on how it goes. My thoughts and prayers for a smooth surgery and quick recovery.......Amanda
JustHat
on 8/13/04 8:08 am - NM
Wow. I am not sure my nerves would have handled a changing date well. I know I would have lost it if they pushed back my date. But, moving it up would have been nice in a way but made me feel rushed to finish everything (you know, all those last meals. ) I hope you have an uneventful surgery and quick recovery. And, I hope you find time lots of time after the surgery to fill us in on all the details. ~Hat
talkingkatz
on 8/13/04 5:23 pm - Maple Valley, WA
That is coming up REAL SOON girl. How Exciting is that?! You'll do just fine and just keep taking deep anxiety relieving breaths while you wait. Have a good weekend!!!!! Will be thinking of you and waiting to see you back on this board.
karenyt
on 8/14/04 11:33 am - Renton, WA
Congratulations and good luck!! As everyone else says, you're doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right person!! I am pre-op myself with my surgery scheduled for 09-15-2004, if my pre-op appointment at WISH Center Renton goes as planned. Hope to be on the other side of the weight rope soon myself!! Take care and keep us all informed how you're doing. Our support for each other is essential in this process and you've got mine!! Karen Thompson
marjoe98446
on 8/15/04 4:39 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Latzy I'm going tommorow also. I'm not sleeping at all and today I 'm off food and drinking 2 bottles of stuff to make me run to the bathroom all day. I'm excited but nervous you too I bet. I keep thinking tommorow we will be starting a brand new life, How many people are so lucky. Well just wanted to say Good Luck Mary Jo
Most Active