ok where are all the insomniacs?

sassy
on 8/11/04 6:14 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i am bored, i am wired, and i am running out of things to do.... someone talk to me!!!! lol
talkingkatz
on 8/11/04 6:18 pm - Maple Valley, WA
.... hope I get some sleep tonight - because last night it wasn't happening. You too, I see.
sassy
on 8/11/04 6:25 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
i am still drinking tea, which wired me to begin with, but now i am eating chocolate cookies that melt in your mouth, so next i will be singing the i need to scrub something until it shines song lol
Kimanne B
on 8/11/04 6:43 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
I'm here I'm here!!!! Just filling out my pre op papers... ICK
sassy
on 8/11/04 6:56 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
hey chickie!! you have mail!! lol
Kimanne B
on 8/11/04 6:58 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
lol i'll check now
JustHat
on 8/11/04 8:05 pm - NM
Oh sure, you throw an insomniac party and I am 2 hours too late. Story of my life. I guess it is ok though since I can't eat any of those chocolate cookies that melt in your mouth. Although I might have gone in after one out of habit.
karen C.
on 8/11/04 9:02 pm - Kennewick, WA
Heading out on a road trip with a girlfriend tomorrow. Slept til about 1am now I'm ready! I'll probably have to start on the NO DOZ about noon! We're going to make several stops among them The Redwoods, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, can't wait! It's been so hot here all summer that hoping for some cool weather in Crescent City, CA. Got a letter from Uniform Medical yesterday saying they received my appeal and will respond by Sept. 6. Guess I have to be content and patient with that. I wrote the best appeal letter and my doctor did the same. I enclosed a pic of me to make it personal. I so want to get this over with, but it's not on my time from.
Rachael E.
on 8/12/04 1:24 am
So what happens when you finally get to sleep and your little Kaylee wakes you up???? Don't you get exhausted? Or do you never feel tired??? Once I clean and get the boys down I am good to go...I just can't sleep until it's all done...I can go to sleep and sleep for a lttle bit then I will want to get up and do laundry or clean the kitchen floor...or re-organize things....I feel like I have to be up at 5 am to get things done before the boys get up.....especially now, while I am trying to get everything together for moving and my surgery. Are you getting nervous???? Rachael
Most Active