GOT MY DATE

Amanda P.
on 8/11/04 7:08 am - Wa
First I want to say THANK YOU so much, to everyone for all the congrats and kind words. I keep re-reading everything you all wrote because its so hard to believe that your typing to me.....LOL I guess it will take a few days to get over the shock. Anyway, I got my date its, sept.16th. I am so excited, I really thought it would be in like Oct. or Nov. cause Dr. Oh always seemed to have a full book 3 months out. So needless to say I was thrilled when they told me the 16th of next month. Hopefully everyone wont get to sick of me asking a million questions cause I'm sure they'll start coming after I get off my cloud and come back to earth. Anyway, THANK YOU again everyone, take care. warmest wishes Amanda
ncarter11
on 8/11/04 11:12 am - Edmonds, WA
Congrats on your date, Amanda!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have the same date! I'll be anxious to hear about your progresss! Blessings! Nan
Amanda P.
on 8/13/04 5:10 am - Wa
Hello Nancy, WOW we have the same big day!! Now I have someone to count the days down with LOL Are you having RNY open or lap, or are you getting the banded. Take care .....Amanda
ncarter11
on 8/16/04 5:02 am - Edmonds, WA
Open distal RNY is what DR and I agreed on, but insurance came back as "short limb" (which I think implies proximal) I'll find out which at my pre-op appts. What about you? Where's your surgery? How is the waiting for you?
Kimanne B
on 8/11/04 5:40 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congrats Amanda! I'm so happy for you
Most Active