Thank You!

Kim L.
on 8/10/04 4:11 pm - Spokane, WA
Just wanted to thank everyone for the warmest of welcomes! I feel right at home here! I got so discouraged today, just thinking about what a long process this is going to be, and wishing I had started it years ago when I first considered WLS. *sigh* I went to my TOPS meeting tonight, and got the inspiration I needed to just hang in there. Thanks again everyone, looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully being of some help someday too!
lightlyspice
on 8/10/04 4:15 pm - Oak Grove, KY
I use to be a member of TOPS. I still have all of my TOPS items. Do they approve of members having WLS? I would like join TOPS again when I get to Ft. Campbell.
Kim L.
on 8/10/04 4:19 pm - Spokane, WA
I'm co-leader in my group here in Spokane, and from what I understand, TOPS has recently recognized WLS, and have a new catagory, or division for members that have had the surgery. I've gotten mixed emotions from members of my group about my decision to do this, but I understand.
Kimanne B
on 8/10/04 5:45 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Dear Kim, You are right at home here Most everyone here knows what its like to be a MO person, and all the things we have to go through in society. You will come to learn that this is an incredible support system! I'm so glad you feel welcome here and I hope you make tons of friends and learn lots! Love God, kimanne
Most Active