Steven's Hospital Support Group

ncarter11
on 8/10/04 7:20 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey y'all! I finally called the contact for the support group. I mentioned to her that a small group of us would be attending for the first time. I asked her about good ways to meet up. She suggested meeting before (say 6:30ish) in the cafeteria for introductions and getting to know one another. The meeting is actually held in a room off of the cafeteria on the 2nd floor. She said that people at all stages in the process come to the support group - those considering and researching, pre ops and post ops too. We are welcome to bring other support people - family and friends along. She said that the group is usually about 10-20 people. Smaller than I imagined, but once pass the initial hebeegeebees it'll be good. She also told me that the last part of the meeting is for preops - I didn't get the details of what she meant but it's good to know that there's a bit of extra help for us! What do you all think about meeting a little earlier? Again - here's the info: Stevens/Edmonds Support Group Meets 2nd Thur of each month, 7-9 PM Stevens Hospital, Edmonds 21601 76th Ave. W., Edmonds 2nd Floor Cafeteria Room
Lorie Z.
on 8/10/04 11:32 am - Lynnwood, WA
I think it's great Nancy, I will be there at 6:30 if you want...I hope more will come... Thank you for doing that
ncarter11
on 8/11/04 12:55 am - Edmonds, WA
Wonderful! I'm thrilled you'll be joining me! Thanks also for responding. If I get up the nerve and gumption I'll try and post a pic of myself today so you know what to look for. See you!!!! Nan
sspev
on 8/11/04 11:30 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hello, Nancy, Thanks for doing this preliminary contact work for us "newbies", and thanks for your message. I'll plan to meet you there @ 6:30. Susan
Most Active