WARNING!!!!

Amanda P.
on 8/10/04 6:53 am - Wa
There has been a 8.0 earthquake in the south sound. From me doing cartwheels and the happy dance cause I am APPROVED!!!! 3 denials,hiring an attorney, an external review, and 16 months later I FINALLY won the fight with CIGNA. I am sooooooo happy I cant see straight. I NEVER thought I would get to write this post. 16 months of pure hell with this friggin company, and thanks to Walter and Kelly, IM APPROVED.....ME APPROVED and to CIGNA
ncarter11
on 8/10/04 7:07 am - Edmonds, WA
Amanda!!! How great is that!?!?! Yippeeiaaaaay! What a struggle, what vistory! Congrats, girl!!! Let us know when you have a date!! Blessings, Nan
Cori T.
on 8/10/04 7:45 am - Neah Bay, WA
Congratulations! So glad you won your fight! LOL at the earthquake!
Cathie H.
on 8/10/04 8:32 am - Renton, WA
Wow. Great job. You will be an inspiration to others!
ebonynurse8654
on 8/10/04 8:54 am - Lakewood, WA
So that was you causing all that shaking!!!!!!! Well CONGRATULATIONS and you go girl.
RichardWash
on 8/10/04 9:14 am
- After such a hard struggle, alas you suceeded.. GREAT JOB and my thoughts are with you
latzylove
on 8/10/04 10:57 am - Tacoma, WA
Amanda I am so happy for you I had to deal with insurance bull sh** but not as bad as yours. It took me about a year to get approved. That sure was an emotional roller coaster. Congrats again!!
Tanja Y
on 8/10/04 11:12 am - Wahiawa, HI
That's incredible news, congratulations!!!! ~Tanja
tinktee
on 8/10/04 1:50 pm - Spanaway, WA
Amanada CONGRATES to you!!!! You are an awsome women, you will not take NO for an answer! You go girl!!! Sister in wl, Tee
Kimanne B
on 8/10/04 2:15 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
yay! i'm so happy for you let us know when the date is! Congratsssssssss! Love God, Kimanne
Most Active