Anxiety, Anxiety

latzylove
on 8/10/04 3:13 am - Tacoma, WA
Since they changed my surgery date to the 16th of Aug. I have had so much anxiety I almost had a panic attack yesterday in the surgeon's office and then today at my pre op. It's so frustrating I don't know why. I am nervous but excited at the same time. Does anyone else have this going on? Am I ? I need some serious prayer
Lorie Z.
on 8/10/04 4:38 am - Lynnwood, WA
Hi Latzy, I am new on here but I am 6 months post. I use a protein drink from Costco. I have tried so many this was was not only cheaper it taste good too. For 6 lbs it's 19.00 100% whey protein, 4gr. carbs, 22gr. protein, i.5 gr. fat. And it's made with splenda. I use it with a sugarless ice coffee drink I get there. That sounds like alot but I have to have it on hand everyday. I can't afford to buy some every week. I was using herbalife thernojetics. For 1 lb it's 17.00. It taste great but only 9 gr. of protein. Walmart sells one that is 8.00. But it last me 1 week. I drink 2 a day. It only had 10 gram of protein. I'm not good at typing infor I talk face to face better, so I hope you can understand this and it helps. I am happy to buy at costco for you if you are not a member. Good luck Lorie
kathyg
on 8/10/04 12:46 pm - Shelton, Wa
Latzy, I have use alot of differant ones some from GNC some from costco and some from bariactriceating .com if you wanted I could send you some samples I like the ones from bariactriceating.com they come in lemonade and fruit punch flavors which is great on these hot days. Kathy 10/29/03 -107.00 lbs
sassy
on 8/11/04 2:07 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
if you want to put your reply with everyone else's you post reply. but if in everyone else's posts, you see something you would like to respond to, then you reply to their post, and it will pop up right under theirs.
talkingkatz
on 8/11/04 5:54 pm - Maple Valley, WA
That is only a few days to go!!!!! At least they didn't put your surgery off until Oct/Nov... mine was pushed back from Sep to October. Will be thinking of you.... !!!!
Most Active