And here we go!!!

Kim L.
on 8/9/04 3:57 pm - Spokane, WA
Hi everyone! Just signed in as a new member, feel as if I already know so many of you from reading the boards for months now! I had my appt with my pcp today and he sent in my referral today! Talk about nervous, it's only taken me a few years to get to this step, and now I'm just sooooooo excited! And mad that I waited so long! Anyway, just wanted to say it's nice to finally meet you all and look forward to our journeys together!
Kimanne B
on 8/9/04 6:20 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yay! Hi Kim Welcome to OH! I joined about a month or so ago... maybe two (time flies when you're having fun lol) and I can't tell you how much I love it. Not only is there a wealth of information available, but the people are kind and caring as well. I have met some great people here, and now its become like a nightly ritual reading these boards LOL. Anywho...just wanted to say welcome to the website and my prayers will be with you on your WLS journey Love God, Kimanne
latzylove
on 8/10/04 2:33 am - Tacoma, WA
Welcome to our WLS familyThis is a great site and the WA board is awesome.They are all so supportive and encouraging.The support I have received here is making my journey to the losing side so much easier as I'm sure you will find also. Please feel free to ask anything here. There is always someone who has the same question. I am here for you. Take care and God bless
Most Active