Kimanne B please see next page. Everyone else please THIS read too

Paula W.
on 8/9/04 12:37 pm - Des Moines, WA
Hi Please see the old post about anyone havingto fight dshs. Currently it is on the next page. I am trying to get peaple to call welfare rights coalition Jean Coleman 206-324-3063. To band together. Requesting to know EXACTLY what makes an exception to the rule, doccuments straight from dshs benefit book.I hope someday it will be easier for us obese peaple needing surgery who are probly depressed to begin with to get information easier by a program designed to have your best interests in mind.And this way we all would know if all are treated fairly. At times when I call they say only the doc can call, Other times they want my id number. They are there to answer questions not ask. They just seem to want to keep it a secret. We have rights!!! and we have the right to know. I have been trying to call all the numbers you gave me and they are never in the office Of Corse. if your friend you were referring to wants to reach me please direct her to these posts. If it comes to a lawyer I will do it. But it would be nice to help the future wls patients on medicaide to not have to go through this. Thank You so much for your help. Good Luck
Kimanne B
on 8/9/04 5:25 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Oh my gosh... Ok, I will go to the next page after I answer this. I kind of thought it was like this. Nobody answers, but even worse nobody cares I will do all I can to help find out information. I agree! We do have rights! Someone needs to be accountable, someone needs to answer the questions we have! Ya know, now that I think about it... this is probably why my friend has a lawyer. She got tired of the runaround. I'll do what I can, I'm on your side girlie! (((HUGS))) Kimanne
Paula W.
on 8/12/04 8:08 am - Des Moines, WA
Hi Kimanne, I did finally get a hold of the people in Olympia. Just as I suspected They would only give me limited and not very helpful info. Diabeties and Joint replacement gets approved.I kept digging for what comorbides are included. And what is the exection to the rule.She keeps saying the Doc gets this info. This is what welfare Rights coalition says too. They make it hard don't they.
Most Active