GOT a DATE!

ncarter11
on 8/9/04 10:53 am - Edmonds, WA
Hey, everyone! Even tho September 16th feels like a million years away, it's not and it's my BIG day! It's funny - it's so much work getting here. After all the tests, evals, dr appts, phone calls, insurance hoops, wonder, worry, stress, frustration, discouragement, prayer and trust in God --- why is it that are we so suprised when it all comes together? PINCH ME! I am so thankful to all those who have loved and supported me through this journey so far! I am especially grateful to my Lord for hearing me and answering with a big fat YES! Hugs and blessings, everyone! Nan
latzylove
on 8/9/04 1:03 pm - Tacoma, WA
Nancy I am so happy for youit is a lot of work to get the approval and date it seems like it takes forever. t sure is a roller coaster of emotions but it's worth it. God is so good!!I will keep you in my prayers as you anxiously await your big day
ncarter11
on 8/10/04 3:10 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks, Latzy! Isn't it cool that we are all sharing the journey together?? So much hope and encouragement in our online relationships! Thanks for posting congrats! Blessings!
Cori T.
on 8/9/04 2:17 pm - Neah Bay, WA
Congratulations Nancy!
Rachael E.
on 8/9/04 2:34 pm
YAY!!! What a month it is for us all! We are having great luck here it WA-Knock on wood! So happy for you Nan! Just 14 days after me! Looks like Sept. will be a great month for us all too! Rachael
ncarter11
on 8/10/04 3:22 am - Edmonds, WA
You know I'm so anxious to hear about your experience, too. How blessed I feel to have you all to share it all with. Thanks for posting your encouraging messages, Rachael! We all might be around 50lbs lighter for Christmas! Blessings! Nan
JustHat
on 8/9/04 2:34 pm - NM
Woohoo! It is a great day on the boards. I know what you ean about the surprise. I still check the scar every once in a while to make sure it is real. At every step, I was ready for them all to break out laughing telling me that that it was just a joke. Anyway, I am really happy for you. You have been really supportive to me and I wish you the best. ~~Hat
ncarter11
on 8/10/04 3:25 am - Edmonds, WA
You know you've been a fabulous inspiration and great help to those of us still pre-op! Thanks so much for all your contributions, Hat. God bless you, dear! Nan
Kimanne B
on 8/9/04 6:23 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Amen Nan! I agree with you.. why are we so surprised when things come together after we've turned them over to the Lord? God is good, all we have to do is trust in him! I'm so excited for you Nan! I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Please keep us posted on your progress. Love God, Kimanne
ncarter11
on 8/10/04 3:27 am - Edmonds, WA
Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement, Kimanne! I'm excited at the opportunity to follow your journey to WLS, too! Take care and keep turning things over to the One who loves you! Blessings galore!
Most Active