Fighting DSHS for approval? try this

Paula W.
on 8/9/04 7:27 am - Des Moines, WA
Welfare Rights coalition 1-206-324-3063 or if not in the Seattle area 1-877-330-3063 ask for Jean Coleman the director. Currently I am requesting her to get more info about what EXACTLY makes one approved for wls. We all know it must be medically nessasary. But wouldn't it be easier if we all knew our rights in advance. Please everyone let me know your experiences on medicaid approval or denials. If she gets more then one phone call and we all group together This will help
Kimanne B
on 8/9/04 5:58 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hey Paula, This is just off the top of my head... so it doesn't carry much stock.. but from what I remember "medically necessary" meant you had one or more co-morbidities. There is a list I had somewhere of what exactly the co-morbidities were. Sleep Apnea, CHF, Diabetes II, GERD, arthiritis, joint pain... I believe these are some of them. I'm going to see if I can find that list for ya. I am super busy the next few days, so don't think I forgot if it takes me a awhile to respond. I'll keep you in my prayers(HUGS) Love God, Kimanne
Paula W.
on 8/10/04 2:53 am - Des Moines, WA
Yes these are co morbidities out of my many phone calls one person demanded to know my id # another giggled half way and 3/4 way through my questions and refused to give me her name. Whats up with this??????? accountability. Take names turn them in is my thing in life. POST the truth and stick by it .Or be prepared for whatever America has left for fighting for our rights. It is not Secret. We will not stand for case by case basis. Document your findings Dshs
Most Active