a Tri-West record!

Cori T.
on 8/9/04 4:29 am - Neah Bay, WA
My co-tri west friends you won't believe this. Pam from Dr. Weber's office submitted my paperwork on Friday. I just got a call from Pam today (Monday) and I'm APPROVED!!! Now, like Hat, I just have to have my PCP resubmit for a new referral for pre-op/post op visits. Now I'm excited and scared at the same time!
JustHat
on 8/9/04 7:26 am - NM
You know, now Rachael and I are going to have to stop by and kick your butt. That is like walking in to a group of women and telling them that your labor was pain free and only 30 minute long. You know I am just joking. Seriously, CONGRATS! Working through the appointments has been harder for you than either Rachael or myself. So, you should get a break. You earned it. I am so happy for you. So, any idea what your date will be? ~~Hat
Cori T.
on 8/9/04 2:19 pm - Neah Bay, WA
LOL Hat! You CMU!
ncarter11
on 8/9/04 7:33 am - Edmonds, WA
That's not just a TriWest record, Cori, that's a Pam record!! Since last Monday when I faxed in my own approval and followed up to conform that they had heard "yea" directly from TriWest, I have not recieved one office-initiated phone call in response to my approval or regarding next steps. I am sooooooooo glad for you that your process has been so smooth! YEAH!!!! Excellent! Blessings, Nan
Rachael E.
on 8/9/04 11:42 am
Yeah I have to visit my PCP for a new ref. for my pre op visit too....I hate this carp...I am excited for you! Maybe we'll be meeting up at the office????
Cori T.
on 8/9/04 2:16 pm - Neah Bay, WA
yeah, that would be great to bump into ea. other at the office!
Most Active