Help input needed!!!!!!!!!!

tinktee
on 8/7/04 4:07 pm - Spanaway, WA
This is kind of embarrassing but I thought it might be common. Ever sense I have decided to get wls I have been wanting to eat even when I'm full! The thought I've been having is to eat now because I won't be able to after wls. This seem's crazy to me, but even thinking that doesn't help me because I will continue to eat. I don't set and gorge my self but I can feel hungry and full at the same time. Can any one relate to this? Could this be my fat gene telling me to eat? Tee
Kimanne B
on 8/8/04 2:10 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Terryyyyyyyyyyy my angel! I can totally relate. But I have always eaten pretty much for taste rather then hunger. This is the main reason I chose the RNY. The dumping and other icky side effects from eating too much and or the wrong things is just reinforcement that will help change a lifetime of behaviors. Since I've been so stressed about this (not really stressed, but just over excited *lol*) I tend to be eating more as well. Hope this helps! Love ya chickie babe Kimanne
MarinaS
on 8/8/04 5:52 am - Small Town, WA
I think this is common pre op. I go to the grocery store now and nothing even tempts me. All the good foods look great and I cannot wait to taste them. Not eating will not be forever. The foods are still there for you. It is just that you will not want to eat the ones that are not good for you. At least I hope that this will be the case.
tinktee
on 8/8/04 6:33 am - Spanaway, WA
Marina it is soooooo nice to see you on the board again!
Most Active