I have an Angel! la la la :-)

Kimanne B
on 8/7/04 2:54 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Just wanted to share with the board that I have an Angel I think I met her one of my very first visits here. We've shared so much about ourselves and have a lot in common. We are also about the same place in our WLS journey. She is one of the most kind, inspirational and charming people I've met. She has a heart of gold and I just wanted to share that with everyone here I'm so blessed to have me all of you, and especially have an angel like "my angel" We aren't allowed to post names on the board, but if you're curious about who I'm speaking about, you can go to my page and find her name there. I love you girl, you know who you are! (((((((HUGS)))))))
tinktee
on 8/7/04 3:12 pm - Spanaway, WA
Your a sweet heart and I'm happy to be your angel! Also I'm very happy to have you as my angel! Ditto back to you on every thing you said about me. See you this week at the seminar Tee
RichardWash
on 8/7/04 4:11 pm
- That is great Kimanne!
latzylove
on 8/8/04 1:48 am - Tacoma, WA
Kimanne/Terry I am soo happy that you have such a wonderful angel She is soo sweet and encouraging. Just like youYou both are wonderful and it's great that you can be on your journey to the losing side together on a more personal level. God bless you both.....Latzy
Kimanne B
on 8/8/04 2:15 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks Latzy God Bless you too hun
ebonynurse8654
on 8/9/04 4:49 am - Lakewood, WA
Hi Kimanne, I am soooooooo very happy for you. You likewise have been an inspiration to me,for without your information I wouldn't have known which doctors take medicare. Just waiting until December when I become eligible for medicare. It seems like it's taking forever. God bless
Kimanne B
on 8/9/04 6:27 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Awww you're so very welcome Oh gosh, I know what you mean about the wait. But just know that it WILL happen. Easier said that done.. I know I know lol. What I do while I've been waiting is just keep learning about WLS, the surgeons, and eating after WLS.. thats what I do to try and keep my mind occupied! Keep us posted on your WLS journey XOXOX Kimanne
Paula W.
on 8/9/04 12:45 pm - Des Moines, WA
You deserve an angel. You have been so sweet in helping me. You have the same sayings as I. Awhile back I would always end my notes in Love God. I also used to spread it around in all the bathrooms. My emblem was a big heart with a cross inside LOVE GOD was below it. seeing you say it reminds me and all of us to be thankful. Lets keep in touch. I am so happy for you that you have a date. Take Care and LOVE GOD, Paula
Kimanne B
on 8/9/04 6:03 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
lol how sweet I love the heart w/ the cross idea Hey, I added to your post on another page lol. I will get all the info I can. I know that Medicare is revising its policy on obesity, hopefully Medcare will follow suit. I will be super busy over the next few days, so please don't think I'm just not responding... I'm just swamped this week. Take a look at my answer to your other post Thanks for being such a sweetie Paula, Love God, Kimanne
Most Active