finally under the 300's!

catly
on 8/6/04 3:58 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Hopefully, forever, I am now under the 300's. This is a good milestone for me! I am only 5ft4 so I was having lots of trouble. Things are going pretty well, six weeks out. I wish all of you pre-ops the best in your surgery, and the best for the rest of us post-ops, too. Sometimes I still cannot believe I am really a post-op now. It took so long to get things going! Thanks. LM
tinktee
on 8/7/04 1:16 am - Spanaway, WA
Hi Lauren, Gongrats to you! How are you feeling now that your 6 wks out? I'm a pre-op on my way to being a post-op and want to hear if you would go through the surgery again? I'm happy to see your message. Keep up the good work! Tee
latzylove
on 8/7/04 2:41 am - Tacoma, WA
lauren, that's awesome. I am so happy for you!I'll keep you in my prayers...
RichardWash
on 8/7/04 2:57 am
- great work !
JustHat
on 8/7/04 5:29 am - NM
Way to go Lauren. You were quiet for a while and I was thinking of you. I guess you were busy moving into the 200s. What is your next personal goal? Congrats, ~Hat
ebonynurse8654
on 8/7/04 7:55 am - Lakewood, WA
You go Lauren. I myself am waiting on medicare. Will be eligible in December. Right now just trying to have everything I need medically done. I want 2005 to be my year. I just turned 50 and am serious about a life change. Congratulations on your life on the other side.
Jessica C.
on 8/7/04 11:25 am - Seattle, WA
Congratulations Lauren! I've got 12 more days and then I'll join you on the losing side.
Kimanne B
on 8/7/04 2:39 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Dear Lauren, You are such a sweetie, I'm so happy for you ((HUGS)) I'm glad your other troubles are getting less as well. You have been in my prayers and you will continue to stay there! XOXO Kimanne
Rachael E.
on 8/8/04 2:59 pm
WOW!!! That's so wonderful Lauren!! Keep up the GREAT work!
pat9047
on 8/8/04 11:51 pm - CO
WTG Lauren. I am sure you are feeling better already. Let me be the first to ask "who's that skinny little girl over there? Hey, it's Lauren!!!"
Most Active