Alrighty then....

sassy
on 8/5/04 4:19 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I went to my 1 on 1 with Dr. Carter yesterday. He and 2LT Bateman decided I could have the surgery... yeah, like THAT was an issue... anyways, after the physical he pops in and says, I am not going to be here to do your surgery, Dr. Eggebrotten will be doing your surgery, I am going to be out of town having eye surgery... Now, for all of you boys and girls out there in WLS land, if you have never paid attention to my profile, I do not care much for Dr. Eggebrotten. In fact, this is how I got my date to begin with.... I was calling to be released from Dr. Eggebrotten's list so I could go to Dr. Weber in Seattle. The lady says, well, we can get you in to Dr. Carter on 04 AUG, I said, oh boy, I'll take it... I called DH, he said, no go, I will be in PLDC. Okay, call back, changed my date to 01 SEP. Dr. Carter was my new best friend. Yeah... until yesterday.... But I talked to Dr. Eggebrotten, and I think I am okay with him doing the splicing and dicing, but ohhhh boy now I have to go into prayer double time lol Something along the lines of Oh dear God, PLEASE don't let him kill me. lol Now if DH could have let me stick with my original date, since he still has yet to be to PLDC, I could be on the loosing side of life already!! Oh well, whatever God wants...
ncarter11
on 8/5/04 4:46 am - Edmonds, WA
Man! It's called a journey for a good reason! Your journey certainly has been riddled with um... interesting hurdles. He has a good reason for it all -- even if we don't know what they are! I'll be praying for you too. Blessings, Nan
RichardWash
on 8/5/04 4:49 am
- Alot of our journeys for WLS is riddled with problems, but in the end We go with the flow and hope for the best, and I hope for the best from you!
Rachael E.
on 8/5/04 8:23 am
So, I am confused.......are you going with Weber or Eggerbrotten? Which date are you going with???? Keep us updated...you're almost there if you wanted to go with Weber it would be pretty darn easy.
lightlyspice
on 8/5/04 12:31 pm - Oak Grove, KY
You got to do what you got to do!
Tanja Y
on 8/5/04 3:12 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I'm sorry you're geting the shuffle, but I gotta say Dr. E did a great job on me and I'd have no problem with him doing surgery on me again. Plus, his residents are awesome. But if you don't feel comfortable with him, your best bet is to go to someone else, honestly. I just knew I felt better with Dr. E doing it then Dr. Carter who needs eye surgery, know what I mean? Good luck! ~Tanja
Most Active