Ok, so I'm an idiot!

latzylove
on 8/5/04 12:41 pm - Tacoma, WA
Wow, I'm so glad someone asked all those questions. I was to embarrased to ask. Thank you, thank you, thank you
JustHat
on 8/6/04 4:09 am - NM
Association for the Morbid Obesity Support I had to ask about this too. Its at the top of the page
ncarter11
on 8/6/04 4:27 am - Edmonds, WA
Association for Morbid Obesity Support
Kimanne B
on 8/6/04 5:14 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
LOL I'm so glad someone asked all these questions! I could figure out what most of them are, but the OT and DH had me stumped!! I don't have a DH, I have an ex-DH lol. In fact, I don't even have a DB (dear boyfriend) LOLOLOL "Hot Topic" automatically appears next to a post on the State boards when 5 people have replied to your post... On the main board I believe its 10 replies. TGIF WASHINGTONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
sspev
on 8/6/04 12:32 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
So here's my idiot question -- what is LOL? probably "lots of luck", but sometimes that just doesn't seem to fit the context.
karen C.
on 8/6/04 4:06 pm - Kennewick, WA
I think I'm really showing my ignorance off to the entire world. These individual interpretations are interesting and sometimes way off! It's amazing what we can come up with! "Love On Line" Good Grief, Charlie Brown, what on earth would that be????? On second thought I don't think I'll go there. Good night all!
Kimanne B
on 8/7/04 2:46 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
LOL= Laugh out Loud LMAO= Laughin' my a$$ off ROFLMAO= rollin' on floor laughin' my a$$ off this post will probably get pulled, but anyway, thats what they stand for. And they are the most common I believe.
JustHat
on 8/7/04 5:27 am - NM
Here is a list of commonly used acronyms. For some reason DH isn't on here even thought SO is. It doesn't cover acronyms for special topics such as WLS or PCP. But, it is interesting to look at. http://www.netlingo.com/emailsh.cfm
Most Active