speedy...

Rachael E.
on 8/3/04 6:01 am
WOW...I am usually searching for things to write about, but it seems everyone has some news this week. First off- HAT, I am SO SO sorry to hear your news....I know exactly what you're going through. Derek may be forced out this year as well....because of his weight..it's going down, but it still doesn't meet the Navy "standards"....For some reason they think he should weight 175- that's so incredibly thin....he's down 50lbs now and he looks so thin now. I am stressed about it as well becasue we have three boys two weight loss surgeries to follow up on, a new home.....and dayecare is just flat out too expensive for me to work. UG! I don't understand how our men/women can serve our county, then something like this can get in the way and all of a sudden they can just drop you- your entire family off at the next cliff. How nice...gimme a break....then they want you to encourage your kids to join...um...NOOOOOO. If you support our troops but not our president then they label you as not patriodic. I could go on and on...and on. I am glad to hear you're up and feeling a little less pain. As for the Mom duties- gosh I can't believe you are allready back on the clock. PLEASE don't over do it. You have to put yourself first, at least for another month or so. If there's anything I can do- please ask. I am excited to hear about your appointment today and how everything went. My pre-op is on the 26th...I drempt (sp?) about the surgery all night last night. I am getting a bit nervous, but I know what to expect, so that helps a little. I am glad that everyone else seems to be doing well.... I keep thinking about Gloria..I wish I could do something to help you smooth your path. I know you're very stong minded and you can do it. Lauren, I had no idea you were having a rough time...please know we are all here for you in any kind of situation. I haven't had to go through the rough times you have, but I have gone through it with my hubbie...I know it's hard. Thanks to you all for being happy with me about my approval! I still can't get over it!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love you all and I hope everything gets better for those who are having it rough right now and I am so very happy for the good things that are going on!
Most Active