Oh yeah.....

Rachael E.
on 8/2/04 3:42 pm
I just wanted to remind everyone I GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guys believe it? He he...I am so excited!!!! I gave my neighbor almost all the clothes out of my closet today...except for my new ones and some that I think will be good for the following months. She was in need big time and I really have no business having that much clothing in my possesion, so that felt good.....I think I will go through my other closet tomorrow and give her the rest of my stash. If anyone needs clothes size 18/20 let me know..I have planty to go around.they're all pretty nice...Gap, Old Navy, Tommy, Ralph Lauren, and I think some Layne Bryant...Just e-mail me and I can figure a way to get them to you. Have a good night.....I know I am! Rachael the soon to be LOSER!
Kimanne B
on 8/2/04 4:28 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Congratsssssss!!! I'm soooooo jealous!! LOL I wanna be a loser too! I am like totally obsessed.. and my dates just can't get here soon enough You're in my prayers girl! Kimanne
Most Active