I did it!!!!

Alice K.
on 8/2/04 7:52 am - Tacoma, WA
I called Belite today and made an appointment. I need to be healthy! I don't want to wait around for my stupid insurance company, who I know will deny me over and over again anyhow. I go to Mexico on September 7th for pre-op and the operation will take place on the 8th. I'm so stoked!!! Lap band, come to mama!
ncarter11
on 8/2/04 8:12 am - Edmonds, WA
I am VERY happy for you and pray all goes superbly well! Do keep us informed on how everything progresses for you! Many blessings!
lightlyspice
on 8/2/04 3:24 pm - Oak Grove, KY
That is wonderful, Alice!
latzylove
on 8/3/04 12:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Alice, I am so happy for you. I know what you mean about waiting for your insurance. It took me almost a year for approval. Have a safe trip down to sunny Mexico.Your in my prayers
ebonynurse8654
on 8/3/04 1:26 pm - Lakewood, WA
Hurray for you Alice. You are in my prayers.
Kimanne B
on 8/4/04 7:06 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Are you going to Mexico for the surgery?? Are the Mexican Drs. super knowledgable in WLS?? I had no idea they did wls! WOW!
Scott M.
on 8/4/04 8:45 am - Lynnwood, WA
Hi, I am a shy member but am ready to do this. Who or what is Belite? I am thinking of Dr Joya in PV. Is there a review somewhere of the mexican WLS docs to copmare the experiences and prices? I expect to be going down there within the month-Scott
JustHat
on 8/4/04 12:46 pm - NM
I hate to send anyone to another board, but for info on Mexican docs, you will want to check out the south of the boarder board. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/south-of-the-border/posts.html My friend had hers done down there. I was worried but she came though just fine and with minimal complications. Her doctor was really nice too.
Most Active