Me tooo!!!!

JustHat
on 8/2/04 5:04 pm - NM
That is great! It is so nice to come to the boards and find wonderful news waiting. I wonder about your approval letter. I wish I could see it. Mine said, surgery-approved, surgery-approved, surgery-approved. And, then it said to contact Dr. Weber. My letter gave no other information or which surgeries were approved. Although, when I talked to TriWest on the phone, they told me that my stomache surgery was denied. Go figure. It was the most plain letter I have ever seen. I couldn't even us it to fax to Pam because there was so little information. I am glad they are finally getting their act together. Hopefully those following us won't have such a wait. CONGRATS!
ncarter11
on 8/3/04 1:17 am - Edmonds, WA
I think my letter(s) might be similar to yours. The letter has a tracking number, tells me Dr Weber filed a request for services on my behalf, and that the following services have been approved. Here is the main diff, tho. Mine list specific codes and descriptions. Then the letter continues as you described telling me to contact Dr Webers office and bits of TriCare policies. Thanks for your conrgats and support!
latzylove
on 8/3/04 12:18 am - Tacoma, WA
Nancy, Wow, how exciting!!! I am so happy for you. The board is full of great news. I was approved last Friday. Good luck on your journey to the losing side and God Bless
ncarter11
on 8/3/04 1:33 am - Edmonds, WA
I am so glad to know of your approval! YEAH!! Until now, I have been more of an observer than participant on the boards because I struggled so much with anticipation and dread. Knowing is wonderful! Your journey has been a long one! I am glad for you that you have an answer! Let us know when you have a date. I don't think I can wait for Doc's office to call me - I think I'll call them today!! Take care and keep looking to our Lord! He's so Faithful! Hugs and blessings,
Most Active