Me tooo!!!!

ncarter11
on 8/2/04 7:32 am - Edmonds, WA
I got my approval letter(s) in the mail today! I haven't heard from Pam yet to schedule a date. Not sure all the approvals are in yet - Stomach surgery (procedure NEC), gall bladder removal, and the BYPASS are all approved!! I can't believe it. I am thrilled and awed that my Lord saw fit to answer me! YEAH!! Loser-to-be,
Rachael E.
on 8/2/04 9:00 am
Hey we can be losers together!!!! Congrats Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked, so I bet you are too!
ncarter11
on 8/2/04 10:18 am - Edmonds, WA
I know! I've been following you and your husband's journey. I'm thrilled for you!! Dr Weber's regimen of exercise has already taken nearly 20 lbs off me! I'm glad to know for sure now that those are 20 lbs I will never see again! I'm anxious to get my date and plan my life again! I haven't felt normal in forever. There's so much to do to simply get approved. Keep in touch! Take care and God bless!
Dan G.
on 8/2/04 9:09 am - spokane, wa
alright !!!congrats!! :!
ncarter11
on 8/2/04 10:10 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks, Dan! Many blessings!
RichardWash
on 8/2/04 11:53 am
- Wow everyone getting approved, happy times indeed! good luck in the future
lightlyspice
on 8/2/04 3:06 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Congrats, Nancy!
tinktee
on 8/2/04 3:30 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Nancy, Hey Congrats on your date for wls! You will be a loser soon. Have you got a date? God bless, Tee
ncarter11
on 8/3/04 1:48 am - Edmonds, WA
Thanks, Terry! No date yet. I don't think I have the patience to *not* call the doc's office and see if I can't drum up a little more information. I'm not sure they have all the approvals they need to schedule a date. I think I might need one last approval. It's a hiccup not a show stopper tho. God bless and keep you on your own journey. Look to Him, always! Blessings,
Kimanne B
on 8/2/04 4:15 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Yay Nancy!!!!!!!!! Congrats! You and your family are in my prayers! Keep us posted on the surgery date please. Love God, Kimanne
Most Active