Guess what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rachael E.
on 8/2/04 5:29 am
I am FINALLY APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -D party: I can hardly believe it.....I spoke with Pam earlier this AM and I was pretty discouraged..I definately thought I was going to be denied! Pam called me back about 30 minutes later and she told me she got me approved!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I htink I am going to have a surgery date of the 1st of Sept. We are moving into our new home on the 20th and I want to get everything put away and organized before I get cut!
ncarter11
on 8/2/04 6:14 am - Edmonds, WA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful News! I was just coming on the boards to announce my own approval! Congrats, Rachael! Blessings,
Tanja Y
on 8/2/04 6:59 am - Wahiawa, HI
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan G.
on 8/2/04 9:06 am - spokane, wa
GO Rachael !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
RichardWash
on 8/2/04 11:52 am
- The stars over seattle are shining brighter for you tonight, Great job and good luck for you in the future!
Rachael E.
on 8/2/04 12:09 pm
Thanks to everyone for all the good luck wishes and blessings! I am SO excited, I know it's a long hard journey, but I am so ready for it. I have been going through it with my hubbie and I am so ready to be the one who is pampered. I have a date of Sept. 2nd, I could do it much sooner, but like I said earlier- we bought a new home and I'd like to get in there first. Thanks again to you all for the support!!!!!!!!!!!
lightlyspice
on 8/2/04 2:57 pm - Oak Grove, KY
That is great Rachael! Congrats!
tinktee
on 8/2/04 3:06 pm - Spanaway, WA
RACHAEL CONGRATS!!!!!!!! You are so cool, nice and out going! I respect you for taking the time to reach out to other's. I respect you for reaching out like you do. I'm happy for U! God bless, Tee
Kimanne B
on 8/2/04 4:41 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
You go girl! Nothing's gonna stop ya' now! XOXOX Kimanne
JustHat
on 8/2/04 5:09 pm - NM
Woohoo. Approved and a date all in one day. You must have the magic touch. I told you that you would get your approval on Monday. I was just a week off. This month is going to be so busy for you, so it will fly by. CONGRATS!
Most Active