Message board confusion

latzylove
on 7/31/04 8:42 am - Tacoma, WA
Ok..Im confused how come when I try to read all the replies to a post I can't? For example Suzie posted on 7/31 "wake up washington board" it shows 9 replies but I can only read 2. Am I doing something wrong, or looking in the wrong place??...Thanks from confused in Tacoma
Kimanne B
on 7/31/04 2:55 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
LOL, I understand! I want mine done tomorrow too! I'm sorry, Dr Srikanth is one Dr in the area I don't know much about. But I will keep you in my prayers for your surgery. So glad you are done with the insurance part and can move forward in your WLS journey! Have a great weekend Latzy, Kimanne
SWooldridge
on 8/1/04 12:28 am - Carmel, IN
Good morning Latzy, Dr. Srikanth performed my surgery back in October '03 my surgery weight was 345 and I am currently at 213 and feeling better than when I was in high school. At the time, he was about three months out in patients. I would recommend him and their office very highly, he is in practice with Dr. Ross Fox who has been doing weight loss procedures for over 30 years.
Kimanne B
on 8/1/04 1:54 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Latzy, I'm supposed to be watching Charmed right now but its a commercial lol and I'm addicted to AMOS! Ok, let me see... if you click on a message, then when you get into where the messages are posted, at the top it says "home, compact or post reply".. perhaps yours is on compact?? I dunno my dear. Maybe ask on the main board if that doesn't work? Good luck Kimanne
Carla A.
on 8/1/04 11:55 pm - Burlington, WA
Your messages might be compacted. Look up above the posts where there are three buttons. One says 'COMPACT'. Try hitting that and see if it helps bring up the whole string to the post. Good luck!! ~~Carla
Most Active