It's 9:45pm are you asleep washington??

Kimanne B
on 7/30/04 3:00 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Wake up Washington!!!!!!!!!! I spent last night going thru the WLS Memorial My heart goes out to all their families and loved ones. What I learned is to keep learning about WLS all the way up to the surgery, ask questions, and then ask them again, report ANY symptoms, questions, concerns, pains or problems to the surgeon ASAP, provide a detailed history of your medical conditions, even if you don't think its relevant, TELL YOUR DR ANYWAY, and to have faith. Find a physician you trust.. and after you trust him, continue to ask questions. As sad as it is to read, I am glad obesityhelp.com has made the memorial so that it can teach us to grow in the process, have a place to mourn for our brothers and sisters in WLS and lend support to their families as well. Sorry if this sounds so grim, but the memorial actually encouraged me to learn about all procedures, risks, physicians, etc. I will go through with my surgery. Gods blessings to everyone Kimanne
sassy
on 7/30/04 5:20 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
its 1218 am and i am wide awake, making sure every last detail is spic and span... my mother in law will be here tomarrow (saturday) evening, and if theres any dirt, dust, streaks, ANYTHING out of place, i'm gonna find it!!! i know my time is going to fly by so quick, and i am excited and scared to death at the same time. *long sigh* okay, back to it boys and girls!!
Kimanne B
on 7/31/04 5:14 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Renee~ Oh gosh, I'm so excited for you! I know you will be just fine I think I'm going to be right behind you as far as the surgery date goes. I know it will be sometime in September unless some unforeseen problem arises. I am scared and excited all in the same as well! Its an emotional journey as well as a physical one for sure. But I really think that it is the best thing I can do for myself. I've been a big girl all my life and I'm tired of being trapped in my body! Well, good luck with your mom-in-law, I'll keep you in my prayers lol Kimanne
sspev
on 8/2/04 2:17 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
After reading your post, I was interested to read the memorial that you referred to, but didn't find it. Where is the WLS memorial?
Kimanne B
on 8/2/04 4:13 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Susan! If you go up to the top of this page, you will see a place where it says " SITE MAP," that will bring you to a page full of blue boxes, then... scroll down and click on where it says "PEER SUPPORT." where it says please make a choice, select "WLS MEMORIAL" from the drop down menu. Hope this helps! Best wishes on your WLS journey! I will keep you in my prayers Love God, Kimanne
Most Active