Update on HAT!

Rachael E.
on 7/29/04 8:52 am
Hi guys, I just spoke with HAT and she's doing well. They took out her NG tube today and they also let her shower, she was happy about that. They started her on H2o and broth today, but was only able to get a little bit of H2o in as she is feeling a bit queezy. It sounds like everything is going well and she will most likely be ble to come home tomorrow. She sounded a bit tired, but that's totally the norm. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Rachael Elliott
ncarter11
on 7/29/04 11:12 am - Edmonds, WA
Yeah! So glad for the update! YEAH, HAT!!! Hat, you'll be feeling like your NEW self in no time! Thanks so much for following up and posting, Rachael!
Kimanne B
on 7/29/04 2:46 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Thanks for letting us know So glad Hat is doing well, I will keep her in my prayers for a quick and safe recovery! Kimanne
calvoso
on 7/30/04 1:15 am - My hometown, WA
I'm glad hat is doing well. Rachael thanks for the update. How is Derek doing? I haven't seen him on the boards lately? Calvin
Rachael E.
on 7/30/04 1:34 am
Derek is doing very well. He is down nearly 50lbs. He's just busy, ya know getting back to work, life, and being able to do things more freely now days. He loves playing basket ball again...he's much faster now. I will try and get him to update everyone himself when he gets a minute. Rachael
Dan G.
on 7/30/04 8:36 am - spokane, wa
Thanks for the update on hat tell her that she in our prayers for a speedy recovery ! Dan
Most Active