Thank you

Chanise D.
on 7/26/04 8:20 am - Lakewood, WA
I have been reading the message board for a while. I have even posted a few responses.....I have finally gotten up the heart to post a letter of thanks. To some, reading the messages posted may not seem like much....just a way to keep intouch or find out the latest obsticles insurance companies have put into play...But for me, it was a way to communicate, so to speak, with other who understand what I am going through. The messages posted gave me hope and insight.....like a bond...Not because we are fighting our weight...but because we want to win the fight over our weight. Today after waiting 7 months, my PCP at Madigan finally sent my referal forward. I don't know exactly what will happen next, but I feel that with the support and information offered thru this message board, I am ready for the next step. Once again, Thank You
Kimanne B
on 7/26/04 3:54 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Dear Chanise, Thank you for the kind words! Although this is a physical journey for all of us who frequent this website, it is also an emotional journey. I find myself bonding with people on this website, on a whole different level. Just about everyone here understands my journey because they have been or will be in my shoes. Most understand what its like to be an obese person going thru life. Unless someone has been severely overweight one can only speculate. In closing, this is a great support system, even though its online. We are still real people, with real lives, and real problems with weight issues. Many blessings on your weight loss journey, I will keep you in my prayers! Your sister in weight loss, Kimanne
Most Active