New Doctor who does WLS in Washington State

Kimanne B
on 7/26/04 6:43 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Ok people, I called Dr. Landerholm's office in Edmonds to find out about the new doctor they just added. His name is Dr. Billing, phone # 425-778-2220. He will do WLS, but does not start until January 2005. His address is: 21616 76th Ave. W Edmonds, WA 98026 Hope this helps Ciao for now, Kimanne
Molly T.
on 7/26/04 8:45 am - Spokane, WA
I'm new to this message board, but I'm trying to gather info regarding state medical coverage for the surgery...any ideas or resources? Thanks, Molly Thorpe [email protected]
Kimanne B
on 7/26/04 3:43 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Molly, and welcome to the WA message board and the website! It's a great place with TONS of information available to you. Regarding the state medical, if you mean Medicaid, I know that you will have to go thru the "exception to the rule" department. As of right now, they don't cover WLS unless its medically necessary, ie: comorbidities. I would call the main number in Olympia and see what additional information they can give you. I know there is a form the can fax or send to you to take to a surgeon and have them fill it out... only problem is finding a surgeon that accepts Medicaid. ~~ Hope this is helpful! Good luck on your WLS journey! God Bless, Kimanne
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 6:59 pm - Yakima, WA
Dr. Bright in Spokane used to accept state medical (at the Rockwood Clinic South). You could call and see if he or Dr. Rawlins, his partner, are still accepting it. Good luck!
Most Active