Another UPDATE ON SONYA MESSING

Rachael E.
on 7/23/04 12:42 am
I went out to the Wish Center to Visit Sonya last night. She looks GREAT! Her color was wonderful and pain was under control. We were there only about a half hour...when you're only a few hours pre-op you're VERY tired. He husband couldn't be there because he had to work. We brought her some flowers from the gift shop and she loved them. The Wish Center is taking GREAT care of her. My mother-in-law had her surgery done there and everything was so smooth. I was so amazed on how well she was doing! It seems Madigan needs to get their **** together. I think we allready knew this, but now that I am comparing recent dates I know for sure that they need to move a few mountains to make things better over there. I will update more on Sonya later. We are so busy right now...we bought a new home and we are trying to get things on order for that and my surgery.BUSY BUSY BUSY.
Duffers M.
on 7/25/04 6:15 am - South Colby, WA
That is great to know how she is doing. I had my surgery done at the Wish center Valley med too and it was so great. Sonya and I had been emailing back and forth the few days prior to her surgery. I was curious how she was doing, she should be home today or tomorrow right? I agree with the MADIGAN issues but at least they are still a bit better than naval out this way. If you talk to Sonya again please tell her Hi from me and that she is in my thoughts and prayers. Tanis 272/259/140
Most Active