DR. Bright

Dreamer D.
on 7/22/04 5:02 am - Richland, wa
Hello, I would love to know what everyones expierence with Dr. Bright was like. I want the good and bad. I see he is no longer listed here, why? Cathy
Lisa R.
on 7/22/04 12:54 pm - Veradale, WA
I have surgery scheduled with him on 8/2/04....I will let you know. My first visit with him was great! I have my pre-op appoinment with him next Wednesday. Lisa
talkingkatz
on 7/22/04 11:40 pm - Maple Valley, WA
He is still on this site. It appears the site changed to list contributing members in the bariatric surgeon area. However, the others are still here, just harder to find. I selected the profile above and selected Dr. Bright's link to find his information.
pat9047
on 7/23/04 1:54 am - CO
I am trying to get my surgery done by him. He was very knowlegable and friendly. I have read many positive things about him. The only problem I have had is his staff the delayed in submitting my paperwork. The person who was supposed to do it went on vacation. I have called the office repeatedly and left messages but have yet to hear from them. I will try again today and if no reply, I will call directly to Bright.
Lisa R.
on 7/26/04 3:56 pm - Veradale, WA
Patricia, I also have Blue Cross PPO and had the same problem. I finally stopped calling Carol (who is always very nice but never called back) and started calling the Pre-Auth nurse (Denae) directly. Since my insurance does not pre-auth ...I think this is a bit uncomfortable for them - since they do not have a letter in hand. My surgery is scheduled for 8/2/04...maybe once they see that our insurance pays it will speed up the process for other BCBS members. Lisa
pat9047
on 7/27/04 12:10 am - CO
Thanks Lisa. I actually talked to Carol on Friday. (She said she normally does not answer the phone on Friday. What's up with that???lol I wish I could not answer the phone.) I am supposed to call her Thursday. I hope to get a date for surgery soon.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 7:24 pm - Yakima, WA
He is the best doctor I've ever had! Heck, even my plastic surgeon told me to tell him he did a good job cutting lol - I had open 2 years ago and am at goal. Lost 230 pounds and have had zero complications. I use my own nutritionist though But I LOVE Dr. B! That man can chat your ear off though lol
Cathy C.
on 7/28/04 1:50 am - Kennewick, WA
Its good to hear others like him. I was worried with Group Health I may not end up with the best doc. Thanks, Cathy
Saxbyd
on 10/12/04 12:05 pm - Spokane Valley, WA
I have heard nothing but good things about him, I wish you the best! I might have gone to Dr. Rawlins & Bright but my PCP was very picky about sending me to Dr. Schrock. All I can say is I love that man!!! What a life saver!
Most Active