Update from me

Cori T.
on 7/18/04 10:14 am - Neah Bay, WA
well, on Friday I had my 3 1/2 hr. pshych. eval testing. Not sure if it's the exact tests Dr. Weber lists...but I did several! Phew, mentally exhausting. He'll have my write up by the 23rd and then I have my nutritional couseling on the 27th. After that I'm hoping I have all my ducks in a row for Pam w/Dr. Webers office to submit to Tri West for approval! XXXXXXXXcrossing fingersXXXXXXXXXXXX ANyone else w/Dr Weber...did you send him your exercise log? Did they ask for it? so far all I've done is keep sending them the copies of my EKG, blood work, physical etc...
Rachael E.
on 7/18/04 11:28 am
He wants a log of your food intake...have you had a 1 on 1 with Dr. Weber? Good luck with TriWest- Pam submitted mine 2 1/2 weeks ago and I sitll haven't heard a damn word. It's very frusterating...I bet I have spend at least 10 hours on hold with Triwest the past 2 weeks. In the end- it will be worht every second though. I am hoping and crossing my fingers that it will be this week....maybe tomorrow??????? Keep me updated on your progress. Rachael
Cori T.
on 7/19/04 6:51 am - Neah Bay, WA
Hi Rachael, Yes, I've had my 1 on 1. At that visit he filled out a checklist of tests etc...and also wrote in that he wanted me to bring in an exercise log. No mention of a food log. Guess he doesn't diff. for ea. patient? Have you heard yet? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Most Active