I am new...

Lorie Z.
on 7/15/04 2:49 pm - Lynnwood, WA
Hi I am new...I have enjoyed reading and learning from all of you for awhile. I have had my wls in Janurary 29th 2004. So far I have been blessed with no long term problems. 70lbs so far. I have never posted before so I hope I do this right. Maybe I can help you too.
lightlyspice
on 7/15/04 3:04 pm - Oak Grove, KY
Hi Lorie, Welcome aboard! Congrats on your weight loss.
Dan G.
on 7/15/04 3:19 pm - spokane, wa
Hi lorie I'm Dan I'm new also just starting the process . 70 lb, wow !!!
tinktee
on 7/15/04 5:22 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hi Lorie, Just wanted to say awsome on your weight loss! I'm new and have learned so many thing's off this site. My boy friend and I are attending a seminar for wls at Virginia Mason on the 11th of Aug, I'm so excited. Keep up the great work on being a loser! TinkTee
Kimanne B
on 7/16/04 8:07 am - Near The Emerald City, wa
Hi Terry! I am new here too. And I'm attending the WLS seminar on August 11th! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I just found out that Medicare covers WLS when medically necessary, which my Primary Physician has already documented. YAY! Also I would like to say, this site has helped me SO much! I found information here that otherwise didn't seem to exist. I love this site and recommend it to all my friends. Nice to meet you all and God Bless, Kimanne
Rachael E.
on 7/16/04 2:00 am
Welcome!! It's always great to have another person with input and information. Congrats on your weight loss journey. Rachael
sspev
on 7/20/04 1:34 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hi, I'm new too! I've been learning so much from reading the messages and comments that people post to tell about their journey. Last week I attended two seminars -- from Dr. Weber @ Swedish, and Dr. Hunter @ Virginia Mason. I'm leaning towards VM, because I would like to have lap rather than open, and most of my medical records, plus my PCP are at VM. Whether I have Hunter (lap) or Thirlby, remains to be seen. I first have to get all the insurance ducks lined up. I'm also starting to get really excited about the prospect of actually becoming more of a normal sized person. We just got a phone call to renew our subscription to Seattle Opera. As it is, we always get aisle seats, so I can stand when the seat starts to hurt too much. I'm actually starting to dream that I may not always have to buy aisle seats in the future -- what a thought! Thanks to everyone for your informative and encouraging messages! Susan
Most Active