Went shopping

Dan G.
on 7/15/04 8:23 am - spokane, wa
The wait was getting to me so I went and bought something for my wife for our ann. next month .I promise my self I wouldn't call Dr. Rawlins office until next wen. and the ins. on monday. But a this rate my wife going to make out like a bandit this year. I just about ordered some stuft I saw on e-bay!!( by the way Hat your right shopping does help! )
JustHat
on 7/15/04 2:22 pm - NM
My 15 year anniversary is Sunday. This year, my husband is giving me GBS. So, want to tell us what you were shopping for? You can't just tease like that. Is it a pair of red leather hot pants?
Dan G.
on 7/15/04 3:11 pm - spokane, wa
I got her this lab created jem she has been wanting off that jewelry shop at home station its alexandrian or something like that going to have a ring made up for her .
sassy
on 7/15/04 2:28 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
Me and DH's "4 years together" anniversary is 01 SEP, which is also my surgery date.... yay! lol Oh yeah, and then in OCT they are sending him back overseas. Ya know.... I know there's a reason for all of this, but the whole, home a while, gone a while thing, getting OLD, and quickly! Guess I should just get used to it....
Dan G.
on 7/15/04 3:15 pm - spokane, wa
Congrats on your anniversary Sorry to here about having to go back overseas spent 4 years in military its a hard life I know!!
Rachael E.
on 7/16/04 2:05 am
Just think Renee' when he gets home he won't even know you.....you will be a whole new person! You'll have to be the one to buy some red HOT pants! LOL.
sassy
on 7/16/04 4:00 am - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I told him that he would have a brand new wife when he got home, that he wouldn't know who to hug when he got off of the plane. He said that now since they give them 2 weeks r & r that he thinks he would still know me. I can't wait for leave when he gets back and we go see families! THAT is gonna rule!! My own dad won't recognize me probably lol ANd I am loving every minute of it mentally already lol Okay, I know I am twisted.... but I am psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active