OK so here's the deal...I...

Rachael E.
on 7/13/04 3:15 am
OK so here's the deal...I got DENYED! There's a good reason though and it's being fixed as I write this. I got a phone back from Pam yesterday...I thought I was going to have to call here back and be on her **** list for bothering her so much. She said she got a letter in the mail saying I could have other insurence as well ans so they said no to my 1st one on one with Dr. Weber....So she said she spoke with the gal who was processing my other cap and she said they would deny that too if I didn't fix the problem...I had no idea about all of this, bit I guess Tricare thought I had them as a secondary...not true...unless there's some stay at home Mom insurence. So I called Tricare had some papers faxed to me, signed them and faxed them back this morning...This particular department I spoke with said that they could posssibly process everything today and the might MIGHT not be a wait for an approval, he also said that there shouldn't be a problem on being approved....we'll see. I know this isn't the end...I will be on the phone all day. I will let you all know what happens today....My guess is that I won't know anything until next week....even if they say it will just take 15 minutes...yeah right. Rachael
Tanja Y
on 7/13/04 5:30 am - Wahiawa, HI
SAHM healthcare.....that's what....deducted from your SAHM paycheck? LOL I hope tri-care figures out what they're doing soon! ~Tanja
Rachael E.
on 7/13/04 6:12 am
ok so it's all figured out for now...I spoke with Pam again today, wow two days in a row that's a record. She said she iwll call me right when she knows....guess what, I am sure I will know beofr ehse does though, unless they give her and answer when she phones them back today. My nails are chewed down to the nub....I am exhausted with all of this up and down crud. I am going to try and forget about it all until next week...yeah right huh? We'll see. I will let you all know when I hear ANYTHING. Thanks for letting me vent...I'm usually not this vocal...and I usually don't swear, but there's something about Tricare that brings it out on people. Rachael
Most Active