Thanks every one for such a nice wecome!!!

Dan G.
on 7/12/04 8:32 am - spokane, wa
You all made my day !! How do you keep from going nuts while waiting for the insurance to give its ok ? It's really hard not call the doctors office every 10 mins or so !!!
JustHat
on 7/12/04 10:01 am - NM
Spring cleaning. I have tried to busy myself with anything not surgery related. I am late, but I wanted to also welcome you to the group. The main board moves much to fast for me. So, I love to see more and more people posting here. This is a really wonderful group of people. ~~Hat
lightlyspice
on 7/12/04 11:41 am - Oak Grove, KY
The wait is a killer and I have a few gray hairs from the whole process. I pulled my sketch book out and started sketching again, I have bought two new novels to read, and a bad habit has surface from this waiting game---Shopping.
Rachael E.
on 7/12/04 2:07 pm
I've noticed I have done a lot more eating while waiting....LOL...I know it's totally bad, but hey I have to get it all out before th surgery anyway, right?
karen C.
on 7/12/04 5:33 pm - Kennewick, WA
Rachael, Can I ever relate! I called my Dr. today and had to leave a message. Haven't heard back yet. Still waiting to hear if letter of medical necessity has been finished and sent in so I can get the ball rolling. I want to eat everything in sight! To the tune of about 10 pounds in the past 2 months. Yuck! It's really hot here in eastern Washington. Kind of like winter. . . I just want to hibernate and eat.
sassy
on 7/12/04 5:49 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
You girls are so far from being alone! It's 1230 am and I just got done eating macaroni and cheese because the hankerin was soooo strong I could not sleep!! If that is not crazy!! I keep telling myself I can't keep eating late at night and that I have to occupy my time elsewhere, so I come on the computer and what do I do, I eat..... *sigh* I can not wait until 01 SEP when this life long cycle can finally come to an end! I have also taken up power praying... something along the lines of... Okay, God, I know you are with me, but Pleeeeeeeeeeeze don't let anything happen to me while I am under the knife!!! lol And while Gloria is getting grey hairs, mine is falling out from all the anxiety and stress going right along with the emotional stages of this. Today I had my mind made up I was NOT doing this! Then I looked in the mirror and said... on second thought, what the hey! I am on an emotional roller coaster! I need some home made chocolate chip cookies.... you know, the ones that are still warm and soft and gooey and they melt from the drool before you can get them to your mouth?? Yeah... those are the ones lol Did I mention I am also premenstrual too?? THAT's not helping lol SO now that I have completely told you everything I could think of to embarass myself I am leaving and crawling under my rock next to my Dh and going to sleep lol Goodnight!!!
giaco
on 7/14/04 9:30 am - Willoughby Hills, OH
Hi Dan Hope you Washington folks don't mind if an Ohio gal pops in to say hi to Dan here. I use to live in Spokane and his wife is an old friend of mine. Good luck with everything Dan and use these next few months to learn as much as you can. Take care!! Love , Gayle Say hi to Jeanne
Dan G.
on 7/15/04 8:33 am - spokane, wa
Hi Gayle !!! Jeanne said Hi she'll talk to you soon.
Most Active